Wednesday 12 June 2013

Happiness is finding a wok in your kitchen...

After what has seemed like ages, I have cooked properly again and am completely puzzled that I had no idea that my flat has a Wok!
Living there for a year and not knowing that a Wok is in the kitchen just shows how poorly I have treated my kitchen.
At least now I am back on track again. There shall not be a week where I do not try a new recipe and get a few friends over to have a nice meal.

Those are the little things which make a difference. Being more fulfilled and free of stress at work truly helps...

Just thinking about my friend who's de-facto homeless and trying to find a place.... How often have I been in almost the same position.... That is just ridiculous.....Breaking up the contact with my sis was the right choice in the end. When you're down, you need a helping hand instead of someone who just kicks you in the shin and smiles when you are on the ground.... closer to them..

At least I found myself (once again)

And it taught me to just offer help when needed and appreciated.....Otherwise you alienate good friends.

There will be some topics and areas which I will start to discuss quite soon..... Finally I have the right toy, attitude and time to spend hours writing here....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home