Monday 1 February 2010

A special Day

It is the first of February today.

My brother will have his first day at his new job…. Department head…. He was just applying for a work experience in order to finish his Logistics course and now he is going to be the department head of a whole new department. If everything goes great for the first two weeks, he will be allowed to stay there and cash in nicely. Not too bad for somebody who's never had a job before, right?

For me it is going to be a special day as well. Richard and me will start living healthy and stop smoking from today on…. Jesus! I simply cannot imagine our lunch break without a cigarette or a cigar, straight after our Meal at the Golden Arches (Large Big Mac Meal with DIET Coke).

But what the Heck, Life's changing all the time and now it's just another 7 days or so until I get my own room.

My sister dared me that I will not be able to keep it clean for a month. And so we've made a high stake bet:

Whoever loses has to pay the other person's rent for a whole month. And either of us loses in the very moment when there is a mess in each other's rooms.

We will see who will win and who will lose.

All I know is this:

I've started this blog today and from today on I will give 100%. It's a great day for a great life ahead of me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home