Tuesday 8 December 2009

Well used holidays

The last months since I've turned 20 have been very busy but successful. I was working seven days a week and therefore had no real time to reflect what I actually want to accomplish, for what I need all this money and got a little frustrated. But there were always friends who needed me financially. When you have money, people in need are always lining up. But I git wiser and gave it away quite wisely. One is my best friend and my sister's boyfriend, sleeping with her at the moment...

I am in the same room, listening to music and writing this blog. And I do not care about it.

The other one was a friend who can help my sister to kick-start her company. He was there for me whenever I needed him during the last two years.

The first one is trying to sort his life out. He is tries to find the right job for him. He needs money to pay his rent and so on... I believe in him and see it as a wise investment in the future. He is very good in marketing - and in bed as I can hear.

My other friend is the building manager of a corporate office building and is well connected. He is well connected and can get my sister several cleaning contracts.

The only worry he has till February are the hospital bills he's paying for his mother.

I pretty much had no choice than helping him. This investment is going to pay off manifold next year.

So yes....I have done some sound investments with my money.

But still. It was not the reason to work my arse off. I am not the person I used to be. I started to think about myself. And I am working for the Vision I have about the future.

We will be in the history books, everybody will remember the 21 century as a century of massive change.

Our world population will peak; we will run out of fossil fuels, we will have massive wars...

Our wonderful LALA-land will go down. We will see a new revival of the dark ages - just like we have seen it after Rome's fall.

The future is inevitable.

I've spent weeks researching the misery I will have to endeavour during my life.

My first reaction was to enjoy life to the fullest. I hoped to die young. It didn't happen. I just lost my opportunity for a decent education in Germany.

It was in 2007, when my personal recession came. Just along with the real one. The only logical option was to leave Germany and to start all over in England. The first year went wrong. I was too young and too many things were pear-shaped. But I've learned a lot. It took me almost another year to get out of my crisis and to become proactive. I know what he future holds and it is not a beautiful knowledge. Either you are self-sufficient or you suffer hardship. There will be no government that pays your rent, food or anything. There won't be friends to help you. They will have enough to deal with themselves. What we have seen in the last 18 months was just the trailer of what will come. We will have power, food and water shortages. We will have governments going bust and nobody who really has the time or the money to do anything about the underlying problems. We will be too busy fighting over resources to maintain our status quo. There is nobody to turn to. There is just you and yourself. You will have to become independent and self-sufficient. You will have to be able to feed and to power yourself. This is what I have realised during my holidays once again. Independence is the first step towards interdependence. And interdependence will be the most important tool for survival in the near future. And this is equivalent to money. The more you can do for others, the more they will do for you. I started this blog for myself. I have a lot going on in my mind and need to get a clear picture of everything involved. And the easiest way to do it is to try to share your thoughts with somebody else. You begin to see the different subjects, the depth of your understanding, the relevance and the logical consequences a lot clearer this way. And if I am able to inspire others along the way, I am more than happy. Small things always have the biggest impact. I just started to publish my thoughts, only to get rid of this paralyzing chaos on my head. It will make me more successful and hopefully a few others as well. I was looking for somebody I can share my thoughts with for a very long time, but always saw something missing. And now I realised that I need to do it myself. I tried it just for myself and realized that I need to do it publicly. Otherwise I lack the motivation to take apart even the smallest thoughts and thus fail to reach clarity. Only when it turns into something simple, you reached the core. I am young, smart and have endless opportunities. All I need now is to find simple answers regarding my future so that I can start taking simple steps towards my goals in life. I do not want to change the world. I only want to make it a comfortable place to live for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home